Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Music: Chris Brown – ‘I Don’t Like’ (Drake Diss)

Chris Brown and Drake 
 
Chris Brown fuels the fire on his remix to Chief Keef’s “I Don’t Like,” which also features a new verse from Game. The R&B superstar takes direct shots at his rival Drake after their infamous nightclub brawl earlier this month.
“A fuck ni**a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe,” raps Breezy. “I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, fight/ But hold up, I ain’t give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one on one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pu**y ni**a/ My ni**a Tunechi, yeah that ni**a nice/ Shout out to Nicki, man, that ass tight/ Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes/ OVO, you overdosed, screamin’ YOLO no, I live twice.”
Did Chris go in? Weigh in with your thoughts.

I Don't Like (Remix) [Drake Diss] - Chris Brown and Game by user8019

No comments:

Post a Comment